Sunday, after church, the boys and I headed to Georgia for the week. We met Gammie and GrandDad there, and had so much fun!
Easter Egg Hunt with cousin Sydnee!
GrandDad was kind enough to fill up our water guns. We thanked him by "shooting" him! Hehe!
Blowing Bubbles!
Gettin' ready to go fishin'! The actual fishing lasted less than 10 minutes...3 year old ADD!
This picture was too cute not to post! We rode around LC just looking at houses...this is the effect it had on Levi! Poor baby!
The boys love going to Grandma and Poppy's house. It wasn't two days after we got back home, they asked if we could go back. I told them we would try and make a trip soon; since it's only 4 hours away, it's an easy trip to make with the boys.
Thanks for being so patient with me...I'm not the best "blogger" out there, obviously. I try to keep up, but so much happens...you know, that life stuff? Anyway, this is a work in progress, and I'm sure it will stay that way for a while. If you get a chance, check out my other blog:
http://followhardafterhim.blogspot.com/
I'm doing a Women's Bible Study at my house every week, and we're going through Beautiful in God's Eyes by Elizabeth George. So, that blog is dedicated to what we're learning, and different sites/blogs that I think are useful. We just recently had a couponing class, and I've posted some of the blogs that were recommended, and I will soon post the marvelous gems of information that were revealed to us!
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment