Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas & Love to All!

Here are just a few pictures. There will be more to come!



I absolutely love having a fireplace!



The Sunday before Christmas...shocked that the 24 month sweaters still fit!


Santa's delivery! Totally cute how he put all the little stuff in the bed of the Gator! ;)



We thought it was really funny how they went straight to the back and unloaded it...almost like they didn't realize the "big picture!"



Nope, they weren't excited AT ALL!



Daddy made a game of loading the Gator with sticks to haul off! Wonder how long he can make this fun!



They were so sweet taking turns driving! That was the best Christmas gift for Mommy!



Elijah with his Buzz Lightyear!



And Levi unwrapping his Woody and RC! !




I finally got the video to work!


It's been a great Christmas so far....there's much more to come! The boys and I leave for GA tomorrow, then off to KY for a couple of weeks! Yes, I finally dug out our winter coats (haven't used them here in FL yet)...bring on the snow!

Love you all! Merry Christmas

No comments: