Sunday, December 13, 2009

Funnies!

The boys are always doing and saying really funny things! I thought I'd post some for everyone to enjoy...some of you may have heard some of these before.

Levi - "Elijah! Where are you little buddy?"

Elijah - Pointing around the dinner table, "I like you (daddy). I like you (mommy). I like you (Levi). Yeah, I like all y'all 'cause you're cute."

Levi - pronounces Wal-Mart, "lawn mort." And, we can't get him to say it correctly! :)

Elijah - seeing a guy at Wal-Mart with tatoos all over his arms, "Mommy, he colored on his arms! We don't do that!"

Levi - Elijah was crying and wanting to be held, so Levi said "I'll hold you, Elijah. Come here buddy!" and held out his arms!




That's crayon on his face!



That's crayon on his face too!



We know there's trouble when it gets really quiet! They were both covered in about 30 stickers each!



I guess they were practicing reading!


There is never a dull moment at our house! I'm going through videos now, and I'll try to post some of those soon.

No comments: